Want a life changing experience helping underprivileged children and orphaned wild animals in Africa?
100% of your payment goes to this charity
This educational project, which combines the education of underprivileged children and a wildlife orphanage, is a registered non-profit organisation located at the heart of the Limpopo Province of South Africa! This exceptional experience provides volunteers with the unique opportunity of not only caring for some of South Africa’s most iconic species, but also of using these animals as a tool to inspire a generation of underprivileged schoolchildren to become passionate about wildlife conservation.
You, alongside the other volunteers, will be in charge of leading the lessons as well as the activities, which the children are involved in. These include a lot more than just teaching the children, as the program is diverse and dynamic. Be it doing bush walks, learning about the negative aspects of poaching, or discussing the importance of respect, you will always be busy! Members of the project’s team will guide you and help you whenever needed, so you will never be alone!
In short, here are some of the things you will experience!
* Take an active part in educating underprivileged children about the environment to make a real impact in their community!
* Help care for injured and orphaned animals as part of the educational program.
* Meet the community through our outreach program in the local schools and creche, and help further our impact in the village!
* Experience Africa by immersing yourself in the community, or visiting some of the iconic sights and areas surrounding the project’s location!!
You will spend your days experiencing the bush, helping the animals in need while educating the children of Africa. You will spend your nights playing games, getting involved with social talks and sitting around the bonfire enjoying the company of volunteers from all over the world!!
Is this unique experience for you???
Our offer is open to all people who want to make the world a better place and are interested in helping others. You just need to have a decent level of English and be older that 18 years old, unless you are coming with a guardian.
Prices are between 550EURO (1 week) and 3990EURO (12 weeks)
- Community Outreach
- Animal Care / Handling
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Our program runs year round from 1 week - 12 weeks
- You got to love children AND animals!!