Midwest Heart Intern
3 people are interested
Midwest HeArt is a non-profit dedicated to welcoming refugees through the universal language of art. This organization was founded in 2017 and blossomed to hosting two art exhibits that welcomed over 70 refugees families. Each art exhibit displayed artwork donated by local artists and was a free community event. Guests were able to graze through the art exhibit, enjoy good eats and take part in fun art activities.
This year Midwest HeArt is seeking an intern from mid June 2019 until the end of September 2019. This internship will be based in downtown Toledo and worked during Monday through Friday between 11am-2pm. The intern will be working with the direction of the Executive Director.
- General office support
- Explore resources to cultivate partnerships
- Assist with social media coordination
- Provide support with community relations
- Research and data support
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Any additional duties assigned by the Executive Director
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Passionate about making an impact on social causes
- Social media experience
Benefits of an internship with Midwest HeArt include networking opportunities, making professional connections, and building community relationships. You will learn valuable new job skills and how to apply them in your professional life, as well as the rewarding experience of working for an important cause!
428 N ErieToledo, OH 43604
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed