Activities Volunteer Assistant- Bartram and/or University Crossing
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
Assist Activities Coordinator/Director in conduction of resident engagement activities including:
- Daily engagement with residents in various situations, including, but not limited to:
- Group activities (ex. Arts and crafts groups)
- Light paperwork/computer work
About Brooks Rehabilitation
3599 University Blvd. S., 3rd Floor Corporate, Jacksonville, FL 32216, US
To empower people to achieve their highest level of recovery and participation in life through excellence in rehabilitation.
At Brooks Rehabilitation, we're dedicated to offering the most advanced therapies for all of our patients. Brooks is looking for volunteers for our 160-bed rehabilitation hospital, network of outpatient therapy clinics, community programs and family housing.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various venues in JacksonvilleJacksonville, FL 32216
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TBD (activities run from 8 am to 7 pm)
- Gross visual acuity, light object lifting and pushing of patients wheelchairs.