Take Travelers to Monday Night Flights for Fun and Intercultural Exchange
9 people are interested
Do you enjoy meeting new people and hanging out with an international crowd?
HI Boston is looking for volunteers to take travelers from around the world to a local spot
for Monday's Night Flights of Beer and Wine. We can work with your schedule!
If you have a friend that wants to volunteer we can set it up to where you lead the event together. What could be better? Hanging out with your friend, volunteering and meeting cool people from
around the world!
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages, intercultural communication and more!
- Participate in appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostels
About Hostelling International Boston
19 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116, US
To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostelling.
Looking to go global but still stay local? Then come volunteer at Hostelling International Boston and help travelers from all over the world find their way around America's most historic city.
Hostelling International Boston (HI-Boston) is the third largest hostel in the United States, and is centrally located between the Chinatown and Theater Districts of Boston. HI-Boston is a division of Hostelling International USA (HI-USA) all of which are part of a worldwide, not-for profit organization dedicated to advancing the cultural interchange by facilitating worldwide travel. HI-Boston has operated a hostel in Boston since 1983 and opened a new hostel in June 2012. The new hostel is anticipated to bring more than 46,000 visitors to Boston each year, 60 percent of which will be international guests coming from over 85 countries. The facility has been constructed to LEED certification standards and is committed to a green initiative. HI-Boston is dedicated to its community and provides a location and outreach programming where Boston youth are educated about global cultures. For more information: www.bostonhostel.org
We'll work with your schedule.
19 Stuart StreetBoston, MA 02116
- Group Facilitation
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People Skills
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training