EVENT COMMITTEE MEMBER
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
This is an "UNPAIDVOLUNTEER" position.
The Event Committee Member (volunteer) will participate on committees to plan and support various events and activities held throughout the year.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to,
- attend committee meetings,
- provide support for event tasks,
- event preparation and promotion,
- participation, and
- attendance of assigned events
- assistance with all aspects of event on the day of the event
- post event evaluation.
We'll work with your schedule.
1404 N Corinth StreetSuite 305Corinth, TX 76208
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 20 hours per week
- Ability to work some weekends (events)