Fundraising Salesforce Volunteer
2 people are interested
Gain professional fundraising experience by helping Financial Development Relationship Managers with maintaining accurate information in our Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce. Assist Development Specialists with keeping track of fundraising data.
* Assist with keeping donor information current in Salesforce. This may include entering disaster asks, recording activities, uploading documents such as grant agreements, and updating contact information for Relationship Managers.
* Assist with maintaining accuracy of donor Groups in Salesforce, including updating Groups after a disaster for Donor Development Officers or Donor Relations Officers.
* Assist fundraisers with looking up information in Donor Data Portal.
* Submit Fundraising Support Request Forms to update donor mailing information.
* Assist with creating and tracking invoices for corporate donors when needed.
* Special projects as required such as running moves management reports at the end of a fiscal year and uploading to appropriate account.
* Comfortable with learning or working in database systems.
* Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
* Well organized, responsible, trustworthy.
* Attention to detail.
* Able to work in a team.
* Salesforce experience necessary.
Must report to Santa Ana location during business hours weekdays. Scheduling will be based on your schedule within this time frame.
To volunteer please sign-up online at www.redcross.org/volunteer
We'll work with your schedule.
601 N Golden CircleSanta Ana, CA 92705
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5+ hours a week during business hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm