Retail Production- Fair Oaks/Palm
4 people are interested
Volunteer Duties Consist of:
- Assist in processing of donated merchandise to include:
- Hanging clothing as part of a textile processing team.
- Presorting hardline donations, such as wares, shoes and books.
- Cleaning wares for display on retail floor.
- Assist in merchandising the sales floor by hanging clothes, cleaning and organizing shelves and stocking merchandise.
- Assist in general maintenance functions, such as sweeping, damp mopping, stocking restrooms with supplies and checking for cleanliness.
We Gladly Accept Court Ordered Community Service!
Volunteer application now available on-line:
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Goodwill Ind Sacramento Valley Northern Nevada, Inc
8001 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95826, US
Our mission is to utilize Goodwill resources to help people with disadvantages achieve self-sufficiency.
We fulfill our mission by being good stewards of the donated goods provided to us by the community. We attempt to maximize the value of the donated goods to produce a revenue stream to fund mission related services. Our stores are community training centers, not only employing those with disabilities, but also providing training in retail merchandising and production. In 2017, Goodwill and it's Network of Services provided over 866,000 services to more than 325,000 people.
We'll work with your schedule.
6328 Fair Oaks Blvd.Carmichael, CA 95608