Red, White & Boom!
3 people are interested
Shifts and Roles:
Wednesday July 3 - Father Hennepin Bluff Park by the Stone Arch Bridge
- Start/Finish Line Setup 1:00 -4:00 pm
- 5K start Setup, Cleanup & Logistics 5:00 - 9:00 am
- Environmental Sustainability Team 5:00 - 9:00 am
- Half Marathon Start, Setup, Cleanup & Logistics 5:00 - 7:00 am
- Packet Pickup 5:00 - 9:00 am
- VIP Tent 5:00 - 11:00 am
- Ambassador (Information) 5:30 - 10:00 am
- Course Marshal - locations vary along the course - 5:30 - 10:00 am
- Finish Line 5:30 -11:00 am
- Finish Line - Gear Check Area 5:30 - 10:30 am
- Relay Transition Support - exact location sent prior to event - 5:30 - 9:30 am
- Finish Line Setup, Cleanup & Logistics 6:00 - 11:00 am
- Race Festival 6:00 - 11:00 am
- Beer Garden 6:30 - 11:00 am
Tuesday July 9 - Twin Cities In Motion Office
- Post-Race 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Further information regarding each volunteer opportunity will be sent prior to your shift.
For more information about each role and to register, visit: http://bit.ly/2HWXuYL
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Twin Cities In Motion (formerly Twin Cities Marathon, Inc.)
2635 University Avenue West, Suite 190, St. Paul, MN 55114, US
To provide community supported, nationally recognized, high quality running events which attract athletes of all ages and abilities and promote health and fitness.
Twin Cities In Motion (TCM), a non-profit corporation, will organize and direct the annual Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon, Medtronic TC 10 Mile, TC 5K & TC 10K & Medtronic TC Family Events, Valentine's Day TC 5K, 100% Irish For A Day TC 5K & TC 10 Mile, Medtronic TC 1 Mile, Red, White and Boom! TC Half Marathon, Twins Territory 4K and all related events, as well as the TC Kids Marathon Program, as a community service for the Minneapolis - St. Paul area.
Father Hennepin Bluff Park (by Stone Arch Bridge)420 Main St. SEMinneapolis, MN, MN 55414
- 2-6 hours