DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Hosts/Hostesses provide a warm welcome to visitors and guests at our hospital, escort visitors to patient floors, assist with answering the telephone and provide directions to other departments and offices. They will create and inspire a friendly and caring atmosphere for our patients and visitors. They assist in the delivery of flowers, newspapers and mail to patient rooms. In absence of a Front Desk Attendant, the Host/Hostess will remain in the main lobby to assist patients/visitors and vendors. It's a fun and interactive way to be involved.
- morning / 08:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- afternoon / 12:30 PM to 04:30 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
We'll work with your schedule.
This opportunity has 2 shifts
3599 University Blvd. S.Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-hour shift per week for at least 3 month
- Light computer skills with pleasing communication and interpersonal skills.