- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Pet Pal volunteers bring their furry best friend to visit hospice patients in private homes or nursing and assisted living facilities. Provide pet companionship to people who may no longer be able to care for pets. Pets (and volunteers) need to be comfortable with new environments, crowds, and loud noises.
Pets can include:
- Other small, well-trained animals (please inquire)
ALL volunteers must:
- complete a volunteer application & training
- pass a background check
- have a valid driver's license
- be 16 years of age or older
ALL pets MUST be up to date on their shots. You will be asked to provide shot records. Therapy, emotional support, and service animals are welcome!
If you are interested, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Sarah Cooley.
We'll work with your schedule.
8241 S Walker AveSte 204Oklahoma City, OK 73139
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is dependent on the volunteer. 1-2 hours every week to every other week is ideal. But we are flexible!