Fight Hunger! Help our inventory team at our warehouse on N. First.
Help in the fight against hunger! Looking for a volunteer to assist the Inventory Control department at Second Harvest's Cypress Center warehouse location. If you are looking to help us become more efficient and productive, this opportunity might be right for you! Bring your math and Excel skills and we will train you to learn inventory control from a food bank perspective.
We are looking for the following skills and ability:
- Possess the mobility to maneuver throughout the warehouse.
- Work inside freezers and coolers with a temperature range of -10 degrees F. to 38 degrees F.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office suite of programs with demonstrated proficiency in Excel.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate records.
- Strong math skills including rate and percent calculations.
- Team player who interacts constructively with individuals
We'll work with your schedule.
Second Harvest Food Bank4001 North First StreetSan Jose, CA 95134
- Inventory Management
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Flexible, ongoing