Farm sanctuary: work with cats, dogs, pigs, llamas, alpacas, chickens, and more
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
We are looking for individuals who want to come work on a farm and join any and all of the following teams:
- Medical care crew. Administer medicines and other care to ailing animals. We would train you in this area. Most care in this area goes to cats, but your assistance could extend to other animals. For example, the llamas and alpacas periodically need parasite treatment.
- Farm crew. Perform farm animal chores, such as feeding, training, grooming, turning out to pasture, mucking stalls and coops, mending and stringing fencing, building shelters, and more.
- Cat crew. Perform cat-related activities, such as feeding, cleaning, socializing, organizing donated supplies, managing adoptions, and more. If you love to clean and bring order to a room in your own home, this is the team for you.
- Social media crew. Activities could include posting animals for adoption to Petfinder.com, updating Facebook and Instagram feeds, researching methods for increasing social media reach, producing live feeds of rescue activities,
- Business crew. Provide business and organizational assistance. For example, bookkeeping, tax preparation, grant writing, and more.
- Foster crew. Provide a temporary home to special needs animals that are more difficult to find permanent homes for--the terminal, the infirm, and so on.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About OUR FARM SANCTUARY
6495 Agenbroad Road, Tipp City, OH 45371, US
Our Farm Sanctuary rescues animals of all sizes--from chickens and cats all the way up to horses and llamas. Our mission is to find these creatures new homes where they can thrive and when that is not possible, to provide for their care here on the farm until their natural end.
Originally a veterinary clinic, Our Farm Sanctuary was founded in 2018 to provide shelter and adoption services for animals of all sizes. At the moment, the sanctuary is home to cats, dogs, pigs, alpacas, horses, chickens, llamas, and a couple of other small critters. We are a fairly young organization and need volunteers who want to help build a vibrant and humanitarian organization that will thrive in the coming years. We are looking for animal care volunteers, social media volunteers, business organization volunteers, transport volunteers, foster families for dogs, animal trainers and wildlife rehabilitators.
We'll work with your schedule.
6495 Agenbroad RoadTipp City, OH 45371
- Animal Care / Handling
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Two hours a week, please.