12 people are interested
This an opportunity to develop a team that can come together when a project is available.
The follow is a criteria of individuals that would like to make a difference in the community.
- Need to attend to a Garden Class to meet and talk about projects.
- Are you interested in learning how to cultivate and planting.
- Would you like to be part of a Communities Garden in the San Fernando Valley.
- Are you willing to clean Garden area and preparing ground with plating soil and plant.
- Do you have cultivate knowledge that can help to develop a team.
- Would you be interested in attending Garden Classes and increase your knowledge?,
- Would you be available to take care of an existing Garden ( watering and cleaning)
- Hours are available in Saturday Morning unless have a limited time availability then we can talk about it.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours commitment.