Hospice Volunteer/Visitor/Caregiver Relief (Sacramento 95827)
4 people are interested
ProHealth Hospice is seeking caregiver relief volunteers for clients in Sacramento County (Home Client - 95827).
The role of the volunteer is a very special one. Volunteers are the heart of Hospice as they provide joy, companionship and comfort to those they visit.
What you'll do? (Not limited to the following)
- Providing much needed rest and time away from the home for the primary caregiver. (Pre-scheduled/as needed)
- Provide your physical presence by sitting at the bedside
- Conversing, and reminiscing
- Playing games, reading aloud, listening to music or similar activities
- Age 21 years or older
- Must submit a background check (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a TB test or Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a drug screening (paid for by ProHealth)
- For more information, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services
About ProHealth Hospice
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
We'll work with your schedule.
SacramentoSacramento, CA 95827
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 6 months or longer
- reliable transportation, flexible schedule for visiting client(s),