Board Advisory Team Members
2 people are interested
The mission of Pennies for Poverty is to ease the impact of poverty on the people of Greater Newburyport by endorsing models of assistance that promote dignity, supporting allied organizations both financially and collaboratively, increasing community awareness of poverty through citizen education, and inspiring and encouraging volunteerism.
Today Pennies is casting a broader net. As a dynamic organization with the ability to do more, Pennies is seeking ways to expand our impact through community collaborations. Would any of these activities inspire you to get involved?
- Participate in fundraisers that combine fun, fellowship, and a good cause
- Develop educational events that foster citizen action
- Develop ways to inspire and encourage volunteerism
- Assist with planning and implementing other projects related to fulfilling Pennies’ mission
We are forming board advisory teams in these functional areas. Would you like to learn more about volunteering for one of our teams? The commitment is anywhere from 2-10+ hours a month. You decide. Board advisory teams may also serve as a track to Board appointments.
Do you have a talent you would like to share with Pennies? Videography, website skills, social media, PR, networking, legal, people skills, fundraising, ideas? Or maybe just a general interest. Let us know by reaching out to us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We'll work with your schedule.
Newburyport Library on State StreetNewburyport, MA 01950
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours to 10 + hours a month with our main fundraisers
- comfortable both taking initiative and working in groups