DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Objective: Assist a woman who lives in CIP Shared Housing: Mental Health Services to go on errands in her community.
- Come to her house and take her on the pre-agreed upon errands for that day.
- An introductory meeting will take place at her house, prior to your first errand meeting, so she may meet you ahead of time. Our Volunteer Coordinator will facilitate that meeting and work with you to set up errand times if you both want to move forward with the activity.
- Once times are scheduled, we ask that you call her each time, before you leave home, to get confirmation that she is planning on going with you that day. If you do not receive confirmation from her, then you may consider the activity cancelled for that day.
We'll work with your schedule.
5005 Minnetonka Blvd,St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Mental Health
- Life Coaching
- Spiritual Healing
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training + Background/Driving checks: 1.5 hours; Meet the person: .5 hour; Each Scheduled activity 2-3 hours
- Qualifications: Are you a caring individual aged 18+, with a clean criminal record, who would like to spend time helping someone who lives with a significant mental health diagnosis; gain skills in their community? You will need to pass background ch