Passionate Grant Writer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
The Health Partnership of Georgia, Inc. is an HIV service organization that is growing exponentially! For so long, we have utilized our own financial resources to serve HIV positive individuals and to provide HIV prevention and awareness to the Metro-Atlanta area. We are that committed to the war against HIV! Understanding that more financial resources are needed to expand our reach and impact, we are seeking passionate grant writers, who will align wholeheartedly with our mission and efforts so that we can advance our programs and add new service.
- Researching and identifying eligible grant opportunities
- Developing and writing grant proposals to foundations and other grant-making organizations, persuasively communicating the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders
- Assembling and submitting grant requests, including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations
- Establishing and maintaining personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts and program officers
- Ensuring prompt acknowledgement of foundation gifts
- Maintaining calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines,
- Identify and understand the financial and budget matters of the company
- Interface and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Assist various department staff in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements
- Maintain a professional and cordial relation with the grant coordinator and fund providers to ensure and check if the information provided meets the requirements
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of grant writing experience
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing to learn the donor database system
- Excellent organizational, research, editorial, and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Posse essential knowledge of a grant application process
- Ability to incorporate accurate and pertinent information in the proposal or application
- Possess broad knowledge of organizational structure, functions and needs
- Important to have people skills and great patience
- Excellent communication skills
About HEALTH PARTNERSHIP OF GEORGIA, INC
7274 Bankhead Highway, Suite C, Douglasville, GA 30134, US
To eradicate the spread of the HIV virus and to assist with the improvement of the quality of life for all individuals impacted by HIV, mental illness, substance abuse, hunger and homelessness.
The Health Partnership of Georgia, Inc. (HPOG) is an HIV service organization serving metro-Atlanta and the surrounding areas. HPOG is the sister organization of The Partnership of Greater Atlanta, LLC (a Medicaid contracted organization providing HIV case management and other support services since 2014). The Health Partnership of Georgia, Inc. strives tirelessly to help those impacted by HIV, mental illness, substance abuse, hunger and homelessness. Since 2013, as a pro bono organization (now nonprofit) HPOG has assisted 100s of individuals. We know there is much more work needed in our communities. HPOG cannot do it alone! We are looking for dedicated volunteers with a heart to serve and a willingness to align with a developing and growing organization. If this is you, please apply to one of the available positions today.
We'll work with your schedule.
7274 Bankhead HighwaySuite Cdouglasville, GA 30134
- Cost Analysis
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Critical Thinking
- Must be at least 21
- No set time commitment