2019 Philadelphia Walk Community Distribution Day
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
2019 Community Distribution Project (Brochure Blitz)
Thank you for helping to spread the word about the Autism Speaks Walk!
We have brochure holders with brochures and posters, that need to be distributed throughout your area, to places that are visited by many people, for example:
- Hair or Nail Salons
- Dry Cleaners
- Bagel or Deli Shops
- Places of Worship
- Privately Owned Restaurants
- Mom & Pop Shops
- Super Markets
- Municipal / Administration Buildings
- Dentist/Pediatrician's office
(Avoid chains and corporate offices where you may need to ask for higher level approval.)
**We would like this to be a marketing "blitz" and have everything distributed the weekend of 7/26-7/28
- Plan to pick up your materials at a pre-determined time and place (Sarah will mail you the brochures)
- Drop off materials to 20 or more locations (if you are interested in dropping off more packs of brochures please let Sarah know). (Not everyone will say yes, so plan on making enough stops to distribute all materials.)
- When you are done, provide a list of the locations that are displaying your materials, including the organization name and their general address (street & town).
Please email your "drop list" to your Autism Speaks staff lead as soon as you have distributed your materials.
(When you pick up your materials, please indicate the general area/towns you will be covering, to avoid duplication by other Volunteers.)
When you arrive at each location bring in with you 1 holder, 20 brochures, a poster, (and tape, to offer to hang the poster). Some locations will just want brochures without the holder - that is OK.
Collegeville AreaCollegeville, PA 19426
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 1-2 hours