Board Member - Attorney
5 people are interested
1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Participates in fund raising for the organization
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FAMILY PROMISE OF SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY INC
840 GEORGE BUSH BLVD, Building D, DELRAY BEACH, FL 33483, US
Family Promise of South Palm Beach County believes that every child deserves a home. We empower families in making their transition from homelessness to sustainable independence.
Family Promise of South Palm Beach County believes that every child deserves a home. We empower families in making their transition from homelessness to sustainable independence. We are an organization that depends on approximately 1,200 active volunteers representing 20 interfaith congregations to accomplish our objectives of providing temporary shelter, food, life skills education and other individual assessments so that they receive the appropriate services.
We'll work with your schedule.
840 George Bush BlvdBuilding DDelray BeachDelray Beach, FL 33483
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Contract Negotiations
- Public Advocacy
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 years