7 people are interested
Rize Beyond is an organization that assist low-income young adults with obtaining their GED and setting pre and post GED goals. Most participants lack support and have barriers to overcome. Course Facilitators will teach a course to help participants stay motivated and informed on specific subject areas. The courses will provide that extra layer of support to help participants achieve success.
- Teach a course or series of courses on various topics
- Provide an environment conducive to learning and sharing of information
- Share personal and professional information that’s relevant to participants and can help them on their journey
- Provide end of course anonymous evaluations
- Familiar with the various learning styles and adapt courses to cover all learning styles
- Answers participant’s questions respectfully
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Has earned a bachelor or master degree in related field or working towards a bachelor or master degree with a minimum of 18 credit hours in a related field.
- Ability to teach the entire class series on specific subject area
- May have the ability to write the curriculum for the course.
- A commitment being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Have the patience to teach and meet with participants who have different learning styles.
- Must have great communication, leadership, and organizational skills, be detail oriented.
- Volunteer at least 10-15 hours a week
Background check is required. This is a volunteer opportunity.
Please apply at rizebeyond.org.If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Rize Beyond
PO Box 94, Lilburn, GA 30048, US
To empower, encourage, and teach individuals the strategies to overcome barriers and succeed.
Rize Beyond is a new nonprofit organization that support individuals who live in poverty and want to pursue their educational goals. The individuals are those that have dropped out of high school and do not know how to navigate back to an educational setting or lacks support to be able to achieve success.
We'll work with your schedule.
455 Camp Perrin Rd NELawrenceville, GA 30043
- General Education
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Adult Education
- Reading / Writing
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Available 10-15 hours a week during evenings and/or Saturdays.