arts and crafts
Cella Bella Hospice
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
34 people are interested
do you enjoy doing arts and crafts? bring joy to older adults by doing arts and crafts or drawing/coloring with them.
About Cella Bella Hospice
1823 Fortview Rd. #101, Austin, TX 78748, US
Cella Bella Hospice was started with the intention of providing superior end-of-life care to those needing it in the state of Texas. It all starts with our exceptional team of professionals who are committed to guiding patients and their loved ones through the end of life journey with knowledge, compassion, and the highest ethical standard.
We understand the importance of living out the precious, final days of life being supported and feeling comfortable. At Cella Bella’s, we help patients facing life-limiting illnesses by attending to physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. Our team of professionals embraces the end-of-life journey as a natural progression of the human life cycle; where families and individuals receive tender loving care when they need it most.Let Healthcare Come to You
We are privileged to serve patients in many settings: their own homes, nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, and many other places people consider home. Our hospice team comes to you with a variety of services. In order to provide professional and enduring hospice care in the home setting, a primary caregiver must be available.
- Weekly Nursing visits
- Assistance with personal hygiene and light housekeeping
- Expert pain and symptom management
- 24-hour On-Call Nurse
- Medication management and pharmacy delivery to your doorstep
- Medical equipment and supplies: wheelchair, hospital beds, oxygen and more
- Volunteer services including patient companionship and respite for the caregiver
- Medically necessary continuous care
- Spiritual and psychosocial services
- Bereavement care