Pillowcase Project Member
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Being a Pillowcase Team Member you will: Be a presenter, presentation assistant, administrative support, or presenter trainer. Depending on which worker role you choose, your key responsibilities will vary.
- Conduct The Pillowcase Project presentations given to youth in schools and community settings
- May assist with community outreach to schedule presentations at sites (optional)
- Ensure all reporting data for each presentation given is collected and given to regional staff in a timely manner
- Other duties as agreed to between the presenter and the Team Lead
About AMERICAN NATIONAL RED CROSS
2416 Madison, Jonesboro, AR 72401, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
2416 MadisonJonesboro, AR 72401
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training