Basic Needs Delivery Hero for Moms and Kids!
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Imagine Housing residents rely on organizations throughout the community to provide them the supplies and resources they need to thrive. Eastside Baby Corner supplies moms and kids in our properties with crucial items-like diapers, wipes, clothes, and cribs. Kids grow fast and new clothes can help them stay warm in the winter and fit in at school, and helps parents maintain financial stability while raising growing children.
- Volunteers pick up items on Thursday mornings from Eastside Baby Corner in Issaquah and deliver them to Imagine Housing properties (Sammamish, Issaquah, Bellevue, or Kirkland)
- Volunteers find that having a larger car is very helpful for this role! Sometimes we get large items, like toddler beds and kids’ bikes, that don’t fit in smaller cars with all the other items.
- Reliable available on Thursday mornings.
We'll work with your schedule.
Eastside- Bellevue, Kirkland, IssaquahKirkland, WA 98033
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Thursdays from 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- •Must have reliable access to a vehicle and a valid WA State driver’s license •Must be able to lift donations