Blood Donor Ambassador
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
As a Blood Donor Ambassador you will: Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
* Welcome and greet donors, escort as necessary and assist with initial intake and hand offs through the blood donation process
* Ensure blood donors have relevant information and that questions are answered appropriately
* Learn and share the Red Cross story, including the mission, vision, and values
* Create a favorable impression of the Red Cross, and the blood donation process, that will encourage continued support
* Make reminder calls, re-schedule donor appointments, and perform follow up activities as directed
* Be available and committed to the volunteer schedule
* Model excellent customer service behaviors
* Attend to donors in the Hospitality Area by ensuring that each donor is recognized for his/her contribution
* Set up and maintain cleanliness in Reception and Hospitality Areas
* Punctual and dependable in arriving for assignment(s)
* Work with collections team supervisor or charge staff to help convert right type donors to power red donations
* Responsible to inform donors about Red Cross volunteer opportunities and share recruitment materials
We'll work with your schedule.
2416 MadisonJonesboro, AR 72401
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Variable; preferred commitment 1 shift/month