Volunteer with kids on the autism spectrum
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to volunteer for our overnight summer camp for kids with autism! Experience is not necessary as we provide 2.5 days of training and will teach you everything you need to know before campers arrive. You will be placed in one of our three programs
- main camp (serves kids with autism age 7-17)
- siblings (serves neurotypical kids 7-13 who have a sibling with a diagnosis)
- peers (neurotypical teens who are interested in being friends to those who think differently)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
10407 Fenton RdFenton, MI 48430
- Child Care
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Special Needs
- Background Check
- This is an overnight volunteer experience. Counselors stay in cabins with campers and spend the day helping them access various camp activities. If you cannot stay overnight, please contact us & we can make arrangements.