5 people are interested
Director, Marketing and Communications
ORGANIZATION: SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Summary of Job: As a member of the Marketing and Communications Team, the Director, Marketing and Communications, proactively, strategically, and creatively advances Capital Area Seven Stars World Entertainment, inc. visibility, reputation, and relevance with multiple constituencies. Broadens SSWE, INC. reach, deepens engagement, and inspires the public and community to give, advocate, and volunteer. Develops, integrates, and implements a broad range portfolio of communications, public relations, media, and community engagement tools and practices to be used in promoting our talents.
Reporting Relationships: Volunteer reports to the President/CEO. Volunteer’s direct report is the Senior Resource Development and Marketing Manager.
Other Key Relationships:
External: Donors, volunteers and volunteer leadership, media, partner agency representatives, outside vendors (graphic designer, printers, web designers/hosts, etc.) and more.
Internal: Executive Team, and all SSWE, INC staff.
Essential Job Functions: Through volunteer’s own efforts or through the delegation of efforts to key staff:
- Lead and oversee the development and execution of overall donor communication messaging and strategy as well as all marketing materials.
- Serve as direct marketing lead, including production of materials, strategy and tracking.
- Manage SSWE Website, including creating and managing all content and analyzing site data to track and improve content reach.
- Mange organizational social media presence including creating and managing content across multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blog to engage with donors, identify donors with passions, and ultimately connect them to opportunities to give back via SSWE).
- Analyze social media platform data to track and improve content reach.
- Develop and execute regular electronic communications to network of eNews subscribers.
- Develop annual PR and advertising plan. Analyze and report out on communication, advertising and PR effectiveness. Ensure advertisement messaging includes a call to action. Duties include but are not limited to: writhing press releases related to events and assigned projects, writing opinion-editorial pieces where appropriate, event scripts, talking points, etc.
Marketing and Events:
- Create and manage all SSWE print and digital collateral.
- Develop and sustain successful relationships with sponsors.
- Take the lead in developing stories about SSWE issues and donors for effective use in marketing materials.
- Direct and collaborate (with SSWE staff) to create and execute major SSWE Events including Dance the Runway, volunteer events and other donor events. This includes developing and executing plans and strategies for continual improvement of SSWE events, obtaining event sponsors, developing event programming, overseeing production of visuals (including video), communicating with media, coordinating invitation and thank you process, and proactively managing volunteers before, during, and after events.
- Oversee overall sponsorship strategy for organization
- Perform fiscal responsibilities to ensure smooth fiscal operation and create and manage assigned budgets in a timely and effective manner.
- Create and maintain manuals on standard operation procedures for all events and other job functions.
Additional Job Functions:
- Fully participate as an integral part of the larger Seven Stars World Entertainment team by promoting a positive work environment, creating a positive organizational image, being a helpful teammate, and articulating our work in a clear and focused manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relationship Building - Understand that people come before process and are astute in cultivation and managing relationship toward a common goal. Effectively communicates, treats others with respect and dignity, actively listens and facilitates diverse input and contributions, embraces conflict and can successfully navigate the conversation to describe the organizations; s interests and find appropriate solutions.
- Results-Oriented Thinking and Behavior - Sets and maintains high performance standards for self and others that support organization’s strategic plans and annual goals. Demonstrates a searing focus on results and can effectively communicate goals and impact of actions, promotes innovation and is willing to take risks, develops relationships to drive resources and results and has the necessary organizational skills to deliver on the business model, holds self and team members accountability of achieving results, motivates others to translate ideas into actions.
- Mission-focused - Top priority is to create real social change that inspire, connect and empower talents around the world. Demonstrates the ability to link donor, volunteer, and advocates’ aspirations to needs; strives to achieve shared goals, separates one’s own interest from organizational interest in order to make the best possible judgements for the organization.
- Brand Steward - Understands his/her role in growing and protecting the reputation and results of Seven Stars World Entertainment. Acts with integrity and strong ethics to foster trust at all levels (person, market, societal), internalizes the meaning and commitment of SSWE and consistently acts according to its value and purpose. Is accountable and transparent with all stakeholders, identifies underlying issues that impact negatively on people and takes appropriate action to rectify the issues.
Required Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Mass Communication
- Five years of relevant work experience in the marketing field with demonstrated supervisory skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) essential.
- Demonstrated track record of positioning an organization to achieve measurable outcomes in a competitive communications environment.
- Excellent promotional skills, excellent communications skills, and extensive writing and editing experience and skills with a variety of print and online communications media.
- Ability to produce high quality, persuasive written materials suitable for general public understanding, requiring minimal revision.
- Proven ability to effectively manage projects including meeting tight deadlines.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Ability to identify opportunities to partner with small and large businesses for mutual benefit through sponsorships, cause marketing and employee engagement.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated use of social media to engage and deepen relationships with the media and public.
- Creative and thoughtful on how new media technologies can be used.
- Excellent judgement and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- A strong foundation in desktop publishing skills and design basics very desirable.
- Three to five years of United Way experience.
Increase your social capital
About SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
6541 N. Orange Blossom Trl, 600, ORLANDO, FL 32810, US
We are helping talents that been rejected by the major company, those who were trying for so long in the entertainment industry and unable to find someone to produce and to promote them. Through our concentrated effort, we provide them with the resources they need in order for them to succeed. The operation headquartered is in the beautiful city of Orlando in the state of Florida. Our operations will expand nationally and globally.
We are preparing children and youths in the community for the real world by keeping them off the streets and away from television shows and video games that promote violence.
Our primary goal is to lower the crime rate in our beautiful Orlando city by using the arts of music, dance and singing.Seven Stars World Entertainment produce talents TV shows and events like; Dance The Runway, Showcase your Talents and Orlando Talents Connection. -We produce a wide variety singer artists in the highest quality. -We presenting the highest excellence entertainment. -We creating opportunities for talented people to build up talents in all aspects of arts. -We provide work for professionals, intellectuals and entertainers.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 years