Mary Bridge Children's Hospital Seeking Playroom Volunteers!
13 people are interested
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital is seeking volunteers who love kids and want to join our mission in partnering to provide healing and a healthy future! The Short Stay Unit is looking for volunteers who want to engage with patients prior to surgery and provide age appropriate play in the playroom or at bedside.
Volunteer Tasks include:
- Provide age appropriate play in playroom and bedside as needed.
- Group play as appropriate.
- Create activities and kits.
- Organize playroom and keep stocked with wipable toys.
- Clean playroom daily, or as needed.
- Restock give-away toy bin.
- Assist RN's with next day setups.
Must be able to commit to a minimum of 100 hour of service.
Must commit to a regular, one-day per week schedule for a 4-hour shift.
Must be at least 16 years old.
Volunteer shifts available:
M-F 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
We'll work with your schedule.
311 S L StreetTacoma, WA 98405
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Child Care
- Children Medical Services
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day per week for a 4-hour shift. 100 hours service required.