Help us support Girl Scout members at our annual Volunteer Conference!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
About: Help us run a smooth conference where hundreds of Girl Scout members learn new skills, meet community partners, discover new ideas and activities, and get ready for another fantastic year of Girl Scouting! We are seeking volunteers to support this special event through pre-event set up, registration, presenter escorting, and strike (event break down). Lend a day-of support for a luncheon and ceremony honoring exemplary women whose personal and professional lives make them inspiring role models for girls.
Parking: $10-20 (carpooling, Uber/Lyft suggested)
Dress code: Dark pants, dress, skirt, or khakis - NO jeans, t-shirts or sandals. Girl Scout apparel preferred!
1) Pre-event set up morning (Friday, Aug 2): 10:00am-1:30pm
CHOOSE FROM 7 SHIFTS:
2) Pre-event set up afternoon (Friday, Aug 2): 1:30pm-5:00pm
3) Development booth (Saturday, Aug 3): 7:30am-12:00pm
4) Store support morning (Saturday, Aug 3): 7:30-11:30am
5) Store support break-down evening (Saturday, Aug 3): 5:15-7:00pm
6) Presenter check-in morning (Saturday, Aug 3): 8:00am-12:30pm
7) Presenter check-in afternoon (Saturday, Aug 3): 12:30-4:00pm
8) Presenter escort morning (Saturday, Aug 3): 8:00am-12:30pm
9) Presenter escort afternoon (Saturday, Aug 3): 12:30-4:00pm
111 W Harbor DriveSan Diego, CA 92101
- Event Management
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4-4.5 hour shifts, flexible times available
- Background check