8 people are interested
8 people are interested
Role brief: This is a Volunteer role which requires in-depth knowledge of various aspects of filmmaking, hands-on experience and overseeing multiple elements. The candidate will work on creating film and video projects related to harsh reality that girls of Haiti are facing.
Video Producer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Employees, such as editors, videographers, stylists, actors.
- Assign tasks and create schedules for all cast and crew involved, including deadlines for the project and for individual workers.
- Chooses equipment and other tools such as camera, audio, and lighting equipment, that fit the project in addition to editing software and other computer programs.
- Plan video shoots, scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree in a field such as film, video production, broadcasting or in related fields such as theater or arts management.
- Minimum of two years of professional experience in video production, television, film, sound or news media in a corporate environment is preferred.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 15 hrs per week
- Research content for the film they produce and may also proofread, edit, and fact-check scripts.
- Time management and planning.
Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 28, 2021
- Theater Arts