Marketing Strategy Social
Role Brief: As a volunteer, Social media Marketing strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our views through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our organization.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our organization web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies .
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content.
- Administer organization social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social 'buzz’
- Respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Social media marketing strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience preferred.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5-7 hrs per week
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 20, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- 5-7 hrs per week