Home Delivered Meals
15 people are interested
AZCEND provides the senior nutrition program at both the Gilbert and Chandler Senior Centers. Home Delivered Meals is:
- Meal delivery to the homes of frail, elderly, disabled and otherwise home-bound persons.
- Wellness checks to ensure safety and well-being. Our monitors report tasks, such as changing a light bulb that the client cannot reach, to advising family members or case managers of the need for medical attention.
345 S. California Street, Chandler, AZ 85225, US
At AZCEND, we change lives by nourishing minds and bodies to create a connected, thriving community. AZCEND meets the basic human needs, including emergency food and clothing, for people in crisis in Chandler and works to empower individuals and families by providing programs that develop skills needed for self-sufficiency and long-term change.
- To support and cultivate goodwill and understanding among all races, creeds, religions and nationalities
- To fulfill emergency needs for persons and families in crisis
- To empower the people we serve with needed skills and resources to work toward self-sufficiency
- To expand partnerships and strengthen community relations in order to benefit the people that we serve
We'll work with your schedule.
130 N. Oak St.Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week, one shift