Willamette River Festival
1 person is interested
The Willamette River Festival brings the community together to enjoy and celebrate
the Willamette River by highlighting its unique
history, culture, ecology and recreation opportunities in Eugene and Springfield.
Volunteer roles range from event prep, on site event assistance,
on the canoe canals, portages and on-river safety assistance.
Each shift time correlates with different volunteer roles:
- 7:00 am to 11:00 am - Set Up/ Load In
- 8:00 am to 12:00 pm/12:00 pm-4:00 pm - Paint Out Registration/ Volunteer Check In
- 8:30 am to 11:30 am- Talking Stones Bike Tour Guides/ Whilamut Natural Area Bike Tour Guide/ Springfield UPstream ART
- 10:00 am to 1:00 pm- Kids Paddle Demo Area
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm- Race Registration
- 11:00-3:00 pm- Merchandise Table
- 11:45 am- 3:30 pm- On Bridge Safety Spotters
- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm- Kids Paddle Demo Area
- 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm- Take Down/ Clean Up
Alton Baker Park100 Day Island RoadEugene, OR 97401
- People Skills
- Outdoor Recreation
- Water Recreation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 3 hours shift minimum.
- We are working on breaking the shifts into 3 hour blocks. Please feel free to volunteer for the entire event or for a 3 hour shift in between the time frame posted.