Virtual Presence Manager in the Columbus Metro Area
1 person is interested
Quad 4 Teen Moms teaches social independence, and financial self-sufficiency in Columbus, OH. A large portion of our marketing efforts are through online avenues such as our Company website and several social media outlets.
We are seeking a qualified individual to effectively manage our online presence. Duties include:
- Company website management
- Social media management
- Blog management
- ePromotion of upcoming events
- Email management
A great candidate would posses the following:
- Experience with social media management tools
- Great communication skills, whether verbal or written
- Ability to multitask
- Passion to give time and energy
- Computer, laptop or tablet
- Virtual Meeting app
- Cell phone
The time commitment is at most 5 hours per week. This opportunity is perfect for college students or stay-at-home parents with extra time to help make a difference.
- Updating website with fresh, new content
- Posting regularly to social media sites
- Updating blog posts
- Sending email correspondence
- Promoting events on multiple social platforms
- Evaluating process output and outcomes
We'll work with your schedule.
The Columbus Metro AreaColumbus, OH 43215
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- Orientation or Training
- The time commitment is minimal. The estimated time for all tasks to be completed is about five hours per week. Updates should take place three times per week, preferably Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Access to a computer with current Microsoft Office apps installed, as well as internet/WiFi.