Fundraising Team Members
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
We are looking for volunteers who are passionate about helping women and children through fundraising or generation of funds to support the cause.
The Fundraising Team members are passionate, committed, and consistent in serving and working well in a team environment; handling multiple assignments and meeting required deadlines.
* Implement and plan fundraising activities to generate revenue for Firm Foundation Of Virginia, Inc.
* Participate and coordinate fundraising activities
* Cultivate prospective donors for solicitation
* Propose new ideas to improve fundraising events and implementation process
* Oversees event preparation (create and revise room layouts) for each event
* Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
* Close out all fundraising events as required
* Maintain materials, tickets and monetary donations during fundraising events
About FIRM FOUNDATION OF VIRGINIA
PO BOX 6044, PORTSMOUTH, VA 23703, US
Establish single mothers as change agents in their lives and the lives and the lives of their children by investing in them socially, emotionally, spiritually and financially.
We are a 501(c)(3) faith-based non-profit organization who provide hope to homeless single mothers and unwed pregnant women from 18-35 years of age, residing in the Hampton Roads, experiencing homelessness, poverty, or crisis. We have served in Portsmouth, VA since June 2015.
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 6044Portsmouth, VA 23703
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Varied by projects