Office Support Volunteers Needed
4 people are interested
We are looking for office support for our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones
- Provide general administrative support including filing, photocopying, typing, and answering emails
- Support fundraising event planning initiatives
- Perform data entry as needed
- Monitor social media as needed
- When possible and as needed, use own method of transportation to assist with off-site or remote tasks or projects
- Run operational related errands as needed
- Professional and courteous
- Willing to learn about the organization's mission and curriculum design
- Passionate about our community's youth
- Wanting to make a difference
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Boys to Men Mentoring Network
9587 TROPICO DR, LA MESA, CA 91941, US
Our mission is to provide at-risk teenage boys a community of male role models who listen, accept and encourage them to become good men.
We give boys the opportunity to make a conscious choice about what kind of man they want to become, and offer them hope, support and guidance on their path to manhood. Boys to Men is a non-profit 501(c3) corporation created to guide boys on their journey to manhood through mentoring networks located in middle schools, high schools and foster care facilities.
We'll work with your schedule.
9587 Tropico DriveLa Mesa, CA 91941
- Must be at least 18
- While we are extremely flexible, we are hoping to find volunteers that can commit to, at least, 8 hours a week. Ideally, we would be able to find volunteers willing to dedicate 10-20 hours a week especially one week before major fundraising events.
- We work in a non-traditional work environment as our office is located on the basement level of our co-founder's home. Volunteers are asked to park on the street and not in the co-founder's driveway.