Office Support Volunteers Needed
4 people are interested
We are looking for office support for our organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones
- Provide general administrative support including filing, photocopying, typing, and answering emails
- Support fundraising event planning initiatives
- Perform data entry as needed
- Monitor social media as needed
- When possible and as needed, use own method of transportation to assist with off-site or remote tasks or projects
- Run operational related errands as needed
- Professional and courteous
- Willing to learn about the organization's mission and curriculum design
- Passionate about our community's youth
- Wanting to make a difference
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
9587 Tropico DriveLa Mesa, CA 91941
- Must be at least 18
- While we are extremely flexible, we are hoping to find volunteers that can commit to, at least, 8 hours a week. Ideally, we would be able to find volunteers willing to dedicate 10-20 hours a week especially one week before major fundraising events.
- We work in a non-traditional work environment as our office is located on the basement level of our co-founder's home. Volunteers are asked to park on the street and not in the co-founder's driveway.