Teen Coordinator Assistant
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Volunteer opportunity to assist our Teen Coordinator run our Teen Program.
The Teen Center provides a daily safe and private space for our 13-18 year old members where they can learn how to express themselves, participate in the creation of their own programs and find their voice. Teens also learn valuable skills to navigate through their academic and professional goals.
Monday - Thursday 4:15-5:00 pm and/or 5:00-6:00pm.
Volunteer activities could include:
- Homework help
- Acting as a mentor for teens
- Weight room supervision (experience required)
- Keystone Club leadership meeting discussion & participation
- Leading simple group activities
04:15 PM to 05:15 PM
05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
We'll work with your schedule.
This opportunity has 2 shifts
Alameda Boys & Girls Club1900 3rd Streetrear bldgAlameda, CA 94501
- Youth Services
- Reading / Writing
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- 1-2 hours per week
- Complete a DOJ/FBI Live Scan at the Alameda Police Department