- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Bike MS is the largest bike ride in Utah - Southern Idaho. We ride in an effort to raise money for research and for those living with MS. With an anticipated 1,500 riders, we are looking for massage therapist to help our friends who have been riding. This would be 15-20 minute sessions, table massage.
1. Friday night 2 - one for VIP tent, the other for inside club house
2. Saturday - 3 massage therapist for VIP, 5 by fair ground club house for participants
3. Sunday - 4 total massage therapist. We have an estimated 200 participants on this day, so not as many people as Saturday. Riders are encouraged to ride 150 miles in 2 days.
Tax donation letter for in-kind services may be offered as well.
Please contact Debbie - for more information or to participate:
- Fri Jun 26, 2020 - evening / 05:00 PM to 07:30 PM
- Sat Jun 27, 2020 - 01:30 PM to 07:30 PM
- Sun Jun 28, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Utah-Southern Idaho Chapter
1440 Foothill Dr, Suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, US
We mobilize people and resources to drive research for a cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS.
MS stops people from moving. The National MS Society exists to make sure it doesn't. The Society addresses the challenges of each person affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, collaborating with MS organizations around the world, and providing programs and services designed to help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
Volunteers are a driving force of the movement to cure MS. If you have the desire to get involved and be part of making a positive difference, consider volunteering with the Utah-Southern Idaho Chapter of the National MS Society. The Chapter has a wide variety of flexible opportunities, both short-term and ongoing.
450 S 500 WLogan, UT 84321
- Massage Therapy
- Friday night - 2.5 hour shift, Saturday - 4 hour shift, Sunday - 4 hour shift
- Massage Therapist license/certification