Special Someone living with ALS in Lake Panasoffkee needs a Visiting Volunteer
Do you have a few hours a month to make a huge difference in someone’s life by helping with light household chores? A special someone living in Lake Panasoffkee needs assistance once a week for a couple hours, depending on your schedule.
Becoming a Visiting Volunteer with The ALS Association Florida Chapter is a heartwarming experience. We require potential Visiting Volunteers to complete an online training process including two reference checks, a short phone interview, and a background check. Volunteers assist with simple tasks of everyday living and are not allowed to help with medical or personal care, finances, or transportation.
If this unique opportunity interests you, please respond to this posting or contact Becky Ford, email@example.com, (813)637-9000 ext. 133, for further information. We hope you consider joining the team!
About The ALS Association Florida Chapter
3242 Parkside Center Circle, Tampa, FL 33619, US
Leading the fight to treat and cure ALS through global research and nationwide advocacy while also empowering people with Lou Gehrig’s Disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- We are one team with one vision and one mission working together.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our vision and values are key to sustained success in the fight against ALS.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.
We'll work with your schedule.
Home address provided when matchedLake Panasoffkee, FL 33538
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours a month.