URGENT NEED: Biomedical: Transportation Specialist - Oakland County
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
To transport blood and blood products from various sites to the laboratory for processing or to a hospital in a safe and timely manner.
* Transport blood from blood collection sites to the laboratory for processing
* Complete required paperwork and obtain required signatures
* Communicate with Red Cross staff regarding changes and urgent issues
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner adhering to all traffic laws
About American Red Cross: Michigan Region
1800 E. Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48912, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
4190 Telegraph Rd.Bloomfield, MI 48302
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- Variable - Monday - Friday, 6pm-10pm Saturday & Sunday 4pm-8pm Preferred commitment - 1 shift per month
- • Willingness to support Red Cross mission • Valid state driver’s license – 3 years driving experience • Familiarity with geographic area and driving routes • Able to verify safe driving records with state or insurance