URGENT NEED: Biomedical: Petoskey Transportation Specialist
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
One day/week (6 - 8 hours)
To transport blood and blood products to hospital customers throughout the region in a safe and timely manner.
* Distribute blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
* Pick up and return boxes as needed
* Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures
* Communicate and share feedback between Red Cross personnel and customers
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner
About American Red Cross: Michigan Region
1800 E. Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48912, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
2350 Mitchell Park Dr,Petoskey, MI 49770
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- One day/week (6 - 8 hours)
- Willingness to support Red Cross mission, Valid state driver’s license – 3 years driving experience, Familiarity with geographic area and driving routes, Able to verify safe driving records with state or insurance