Like Working With Flowers?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
We are looking for a few people who like working with flowers for a program we want to begin for our patients.
There are a couple different scenarios we are trying:
1) We will collect the flowers and bring them to the office and the volunteer can pick them up here.
2) The volunteer can get flowers from a florist and take them to the patient.
The volunteer may choose to arrange the flowers before they arrive at the patient's residence, but if the patient is capable of helping, we suggest allowing the patient to assist with the arrangement.
If you are interested in helping us set up and maintain a Caring Flowers program for our patients, please contact me. I would really like to hear from you and discuss ideas with you.
Bailey Tyrell- Volunteer Coordinator
About Encompass Health
14833 West 95th Street, Lenexa, KS 66215, US
A Better Way To Care!
Encompass Hospice is an industry leader in patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes. Our team of healthcare professionals delivers comprehensive care to keep adults, children and adolescents on the path toward positive results. We bring high quality personalized health care and hospice services into the most familiar, most comfortable environment - your home. Our Circle of Care uses real-time technology to link you, our staff and your physician. In collaboration, we'll help you recover from an illness, injury or surgery, manage a chronic medical condition, or cope with life transitions
We'll work with your schedule.
14833 West 95th StreetLenexa, KS 66215
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At Encompass Hospice, our volunteers set their own level of commitment depending on their schedule and availability. However, we do prefer someone who can give two hours per week and can commit to at least 6-12 months of volunteer time.
- A caring compassionate person who genuinely wants to help people is an ideal volunteer. Creativity is plus.