Volunteer for Patient Flower Delivery
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Brighten someone's day with flowers!
Arrange and deliver flowers to patients in facilities in the Cleveland TN area biweekly, including a short visit with the patient.
About Hospice of Chattanooga
4411 Oakwood Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37416, US
"We at Hospice of Chattanooga take the time to listen, honor your choices, and walk with you through life's journey."
What is Hospice?
- Hospice care is about people caring for people with terminal illnesses in a loving, sensitive and personal way that allows patients to spend the final days of their lives with dignity, in their own homes, surrounded by family and friends.
- One fear of the seriously ill is uncontrollable pain. With hospice, medication is available for any patient who has a problem with pain. The goal is to achieve constant control over it, without impairing alertness.
- It recognizes the need of each person to maintain control over his or her own life, as patients and families are included in all decisions related to the care provided.
- Support is provided in the patient's home so the family can remain together in their own familiar environment.
- With the support and symptom management of the hospice team, the patient is usually able to remain at home thoughout the entire illness.
We'll work with your schedule.
2145 Keith StreetCleveland, TN 37311
- Visual Arts
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Volunteer Orientation training, Petals of Hope Training.