Use Your Organization Skills to Support Senior Programs!
9 people are interested
Support senior health programs by volunteering as an Office Assistant!
Partners in Care Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of older adults in Los Angeles County through direct services. Our Health Self-Management Services Department is dedicated to improving health outcomes for older adults by providing free evidence-based programs to low-income seniors in their own communities.
By volunteering as an Office Assistant you will be making an impact on older adults by supplying and supporting programs that reach older adults throughout LA County.
Office Assistant Volunteers are needed to:
- Assemble workshop kits that help our facilitators arrive to workshops prepared for success
- Input workshop data that helps us to know who we are reaching and improve our programming
- Compile materials that will help connect seniors to information and resources in their communities
- Support other exciting projects as they arise!
Orientation and skill development; A friendly and fun volunteer environment
How to Apply
Contact Allison Goforth at EBPrograms@picf.org or 818-8374-3775 ext. 136
About Partners in Care Foundation
732 Mott Street, Suite 150, San Fernando, CA 91340, US
Our mission is to shape the evolving health system by developing and spreading high value models of community-based care and self management. The Health Self-Management Services Department works to design and implement new models of evidence-based care that address the key social determinants of health.
We are seeking committed volunteers to serve as Health Self-Management Leaders in LA County. Volunteers facilitate one or more evidence-based programs designed to improve the lives of older adults such as Healthier Living, A Matter of Balance, and the Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program. Volunteers are asked to commit a few hours per week during weekdays and to facilitate at least three programs per year, and are provided with leader training and skill development.
We'll work with your schedule.
732 Mott St.Suite 150San FernandoSan Fernando, CA 91340
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Commitment to volunteering at least 1 shift (4 hours) per week for 6 months
- • Availability 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on weekdays • Ability to lift 15 pounds and climb stairs