Emergency Department Volunteer
10 people are interested
We make sure every volunteer is serving in a place where they can make an impact on the patient experience.
We are expanding our volunteer program in Good Samaritan Hospital's Emergency Department. Volunteers will support staff, round with patients, and act as a liaison in waiting rooms to help families stay connected. Positions are available every day in the morning, afternoon, evening and even nights.
Complete your application today.
625 Eden Park Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45202, US
The mission of TriHealth is to improve the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education. Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry. Each team member, from our caregivers and service/support staff to our corporate and administrative staff, is committed to living these core values in every facet of his or her job.
TriHealth’s vision is to be where people want to work, where physicians want to practice, and most importantly, where the community wants to go when they need the best quality, service, safety and value in health care.
As a mission-based organization, we will live out the values of our sponsors using good stewardship in all decisions and by making a difference in the communities we serve. We will specifically focus on:
- Providing high quality care
- Acting for the benefit of the community, especially for the disadvantaged
- Cooperating with physicians and other providers to coordinate health services
- Educating the next generation of health care providers
We'll work with your schedule.
375 Dixmyth AvenueCincinnati, OH 45220
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Our Emergency Department is a key touchpoint with patients. We request a 3-4 hour shift weekly for a minimum of 6 months.
- Volunteers must complete orientation, customer service training, and health and security screenings. Volunteers in our ED must be comfortable moving for their entire shift and in urgent situations.