Senior Meal Server
5 people are interested
Our Heart of the City Senior Meal Program provides seniors over 60 with a free, hot, nutritious meal at two locations every weekday. Currently, we are looking for volunteers for our meal at Reformation Lutheran Church, located at 580 E St. Louis, which serves meals from 2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Senior Meal Volunteers have a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Serving meals to clients
- Cleaning and organizing the space before and after the meal
- Doing dishes (meal trays, cups, and serving dishes)
- Supporting the Senior Meal Coordinator and LSSN staff as needed
You do not have to cook at the Senior Meal Program, and if you are over 60 you will be able to eat as part of your shift.
Because the program works with a vulnerable population, you will have to have the following certifications:
- Food Safety Handling Exam (ServSafe)
- Elder Abuse Training from the ADSD
- Food Handler’s Card ($40 total)
We'll work with your schedule.
580 E. St. Louis AveLas VegasLas Vegas, NV 89104
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- The volunteer shift at Reformation Lutheran Church is from 1:30 p.m. to 3:45 – 4:00 p.m.