117 people are interested
117 people are interested
Role brief: The Data Analyst is an advanced user in Tableau, the data visualization product focused on providing business intelligence. The candidate will work with the Data Analyst team to analyze and map the data design or surveys design for new surveys .
- Work with internal teams to understand the data requirements and formats
- Demonstrate expertise in analysis to find the anomalies quickly
- Understand the data structures and tables, and relational databases
- Validate and/or map data
- Analyze, manipulate and consolidate data
- Communicate with the teams regarding any data gaps
- Recommend data fixes as you encounter any errors and determine the best course of action to meet the needs
- Create visualizations on Tableau
- Bachelor’s required, IT or Statistics background preferred
- Experience with data design or surveys design
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 5 hrs per week
- Please request sample of Tableau work, share this link to show what we're looking for from Data Analyst/Visualization - Tableau candidates: https://public.tableau.com/profile/haiti.now#!/
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- Math / Science Instruction
- Software Engineering
- Must be at least 18