Trello expert trainer
Role brief: This Volunteer candidate must be an experienced technical trainer with basic project management knowledge. He / She must be comfortable working virtually and adhere to the learning needs of everyone as the trainee learns it virtually. The trainer is responsible for explaining the functionality of Trello software and teaching new and existing volunteer candidates on how to use the software efficiently. Trainer helps each viewer gain a basic knowledge of the Trello software while also discussing advanced features and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain and maintain a thorough knowledge of Trello software.
- Explaining the functionality of Trello software.
- Creates new or revises existing training videos by researching systems and software functionality, authoring participant and facilitator training materials, designing instructions, practice and other learning activities, and developing other support materials, including slides presentations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree in information systems, education/training, or related field.
- college/ working experience or anyone with the interest in Trello tool is required.
- Proficiency with Trello Software.
- Produce necessary communication materials, and use the internet for communication.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to create and make video related to Trello software.
- Have very good communication skills in English.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 hrs per week
- Experience with training (technical is a plus) (remote/virtual is a plus)
- Experience with planning/managing/improving training sessions
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 12, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Must be at least 18