4 people are interested
First Impressions - Main Hospital Description: Volunteers are essential for creating UnityPoint Health - St. Luke’s Hospital’s welcoming and helpful atmosphere. First Impression Volunteers have one of the most important, most visible, assignments in the hospital. Qualifications: Volunteers in this assignment:
1. Create first and lasting impressions as the first helpful face that many see when entering the facility.
2. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through greeting patients and visitors along with staff, business professionals and community members, giving directions, answering questions and providing whatever needs are being solicited at our Main Information Desk.
3. Put visitors at ease by escorting every guest to their destination.
4. Able to push wheelchairs and walk long distances.
5. Are experienced with or capable of acquiring computer skills
6. Able to commit to a regular weekly shift.
7. Acknowledge everyone leaving our facility.
8. And above all, assist with "providing the care we’d like our loved ones to receive". Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Our volunteer assignments are on-going, we ask that our volunteers commit to volunteering once a week (2-4 hours) for at least 6 months to ensure a positive impact to our hospital. The volunteer shifts listed are all of the possible shifts for the assignment, please check with Volunteer Services for more information. Minimum age: 14 Times needed: Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Morning: Afternoon: Evening: Contact: Volunteer Services
(319) 369-7213 (Work)
About St. Luke's Hospital
1025 A AVENUE NE, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52402, US
To give the healthcare we'd like our loved ones to receive.
St. Luke's is 550 bed acute care hospital. We are nationally recognized for our heart services. Three out of four babies in our region are born in our hospital. We are the first CARF accredited Rehabilitation Unit in Iowa. We are the state leader in robotic surgeries.
We'll work with your schedule.
1026 A AveCedar Rapids, IA 52402
- Customer Service
- Must be at least 14
- 2-4 hours a week with a 6 month commitment