1 person is interested
Want to Support Hospice?
ORGANIZATION: Crossroads Hospice- NEO
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
See how easy and rewarding volunteering at Crossroads Hospice can be!
Crossroads Hospice invites you to become an Ultimate Giver! What's required? Caring, compassionate individuals who would like to offer companionship, socialization, or emotional support to people who really need a helping hand.
Your time is a valuable asset to our patients and families, who find joy in the small gestures extended by our dedicated volunteers - reading a favorite story, listening to music, playing a game of cards or bingo, watching an old movie, or simply just "being there". Volunteers can also help create "Life Journals", which provides patients with the opportunity to leave a legacy to their family and friends. The opportunities are endless!If you have an interest in supporting your fellow community members, have special talents you would like to share, or can lend a hand in an office setting, please call our office at 330-776-3322 and ask to speak to a Volunteer Manager today
About Crossroads Hospice- NEO
3743 Boettler Oaks Drive, Suite E, Green, OH 44685, US
Crossroads is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative and hospice care are viewed and administered...so that everyone can expect more. The Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care brand promise: *Crossroads offers more to elevate the end-of-life experience in very unique ways. *Expect highly attentive, hands-on care. We are always there for you before, during and after the need for palliative and hospice care.
We ask our patients to "Expect More" from us with one-of-a-kind programs like:
- Gift of a Day: Patients are asked, "If you had one day to live, what would you want it to look like?" Our staff, volunteers, and local businesses work together to bring these heart-warming "Gifts" to life.
- Evenmore Care: We have lower-than-average patient-to-staff ratio that allow us to see patients virtually every day. More patient contact means we can identify an increased or sudden decline and initiate our Watch Program
- Watch Program: Patients are closely monitored through multiple daily visits to better recognize when passing may be imminent, at which point we exhaust every effort to be by their side.
- Veteran Program: Honoring patients who served in the military to protect our country. Staff and Volunteers are educated and trained in caring for veterans at the end-of-life.
- Grief Recovery Program: A special 12 week program, led by our bereavement counselors, helps participants effectively cope with the pain caused by loss
- Same day admissions, we do the work for you!
- Staffed with our own employees 24/7
- Attended deaths are consistently well above national average
- DNR status not required to receive care
44214Burbank, OH 44214
July 19, 2023
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, you make your own schedule