Hmong Speaking Food Shelf Assistant
1 person is interested
The Eastside Food Shelf serves families and individuals in East St. Paul and the surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages. We are specifically in need of a volunteer who can speak Hmong and help translate for our clients.
- Put together food packages for families using a variety of food from our food shelves.
- Greet and escort families to their food packages for bagging
- Assist families with bagging their food packages
- Sort food and stock the food pantry
- Clean and break down card boards boxes
- Assist with carrying food packages to clients car; as needed
We'll work with your schedule.
1019 Payne AveSt. Paul, MN 55130
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week from 9am to noon