Hmong Speaking Food Shelf Assistant
2 people are interested
The Eastside Food Shelf serves families and individuals in East St. Paul and the surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages. We are specifically in need of a volunteer who can speak Hmong and help translate for our clients.
- Put together food packages for families using a variety of food from our food shelves.
- Greet and escort families to their food packages for bagging
- Assist families with bagging their food packages
- Sort food and stock the food pantry
- Clean and break down card boards boxes
- Assist with carrying food packages to clients car; as needed
About The Salvation Army
2445 Prior Ave. N, Roseville, MN 55113, US
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Watch this video to learn about how you can volunteer with The Salvation Army!
The Salvation Army offers social services and recreational programs with the goal of addressing specific physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs of each family, individual, child/youth, or elderly person. Services provided include, but not limited to: emergency food shelves, school supply programs, rental/utility assistance, educational programs, outreach to the homeless, family and youth camping, community center programs, Christmas assistance programs, nursing home visitations, corrections programs, and disaster services.
We'll work with your schedule.
1019 Payne AveSt. Paul, MN 55130
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week from 9am to noon